Hi, I’m Jes! Welcome to meals4mamas! I am so happy you came to visit my site! Meals4mamas is a blog dedicated to healthy meals and happy living. If you are a busy bee looking for quick healthy recipes you, my dear, have come to the right place!
The majority of recipes I will share on meals4mamas focus on quick and healthy meals for the everyday home cook. Whether you are a busy mama like myself, on the go with never ending studies or just want to whip up a quick and healthy meal, I promise that you will find a yummy recipe to try!
Curious to know more about me? Here are a few facts…
- The infamous question, what is Jes short for? Nope not Jessie or Jessica. My first name is Jessea.
- I live in Alberta Canada with the two loves of my life. One being my hubby and the other being our miracle of a son.
- Miracle of a son? Yes, I am a fighter of PCOS (for those of you that do not know what PCOS stands for, it is poly-cystic ovarian syndrome). Basically my lady hormones are all out of whack and I was told I may never be able to conceive children of my own.
- Being active with my son is important, we love to be outdoors! Before I know it he will be walking and getting into everything! So this mama will need to be able to keep up with my little monkey!
- The beach is my favorite place to be! What is better than the feeling of sand between your toes, hearing the waves roar and of course a margarita in hand?!
- Why meals4mamas? I decided to join the world of blogging in hopes to help out busy mamas like myself, by sharing quick and healthy recipes. Although the name is catered to a certain clientele, this website is highly encouraged by the use of anyone interested in healthy meals and happy living!
- I have never had any culinary training or education. My love and passion for cooking all started 20 some years ago in my nana’s kitchen.
- Favorite food? Pizza! Simple margarita pizza! I could inhale pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could!
- Who takes the photos found on meals4mamas? I do. No, i am not a professional photographer, nor do I have a fancy camera. I am just a simple mom that takes simple photos. Its the taste of the food that counts right?!
- Enough fun facts about me! Id love to get to know you all as well. Feel free to share, comment or email anytime!
Whether you’re a new follower or have been following meals4mamas from the beginning, I cannot thank you enough for all of the support.
Now that you’re here, stay a bit longer, browse some recipes and lets get cooking!