Okay- you had me at fruit and chocolate!
This is a quick and healthy snack for those chocolate cravings that we all get! Drizzle some chocolate over fruit and it is considered a healthy snack right?…Well at least I think so!
For this recipe I used bananas, blueberries and kiwi, some of my favorite fruits. Get creative and use your favorite fruits too!
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 to 50 seconds in 10 second intervals mixing each time. Do not over cook! Or you will be stuck with one lump of hard chocolate.
- Place fruit on serving tray and drizzle desired amount of melted chocolate over each piece of fruit.
- Serve and enjoy!