Pancakes for breakfast? Yes please. Who doesn’t love a stack of yummy pancakes for breakfast?! It makes getting out of bed that much easier.
With this recipe I blend gluten free steel cut oats, bananas and a few other yummy ingredients to get the perfect stack of gluten-guilt free pancakes.
So simple, so delicious and so nutritious! I hope you enjoy them as much as i do! The best part about these pancakes is that you can top them with whatever you like!
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (milk of choice)
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- Blend oats in a blender until well ground.
- Add remaining ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Let rest for 5 minutes, allowing mixture to thicken.
- Preheat pan over medium heat and lightly grease pan with coconut oil (use oil of your choice or butter).
- Pour batter into pan using 1/4 cup measurements of batter at a time. Cook for approximately 2 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown. This batch makes about 8 pancakes.
- Serve pancakes with fresh blueberries and drizzle with honey.